Complaint Review: Savings2Go/LeisurePlus

Savings2Go/LeisurePlus
2700 W Plano Parkway, Plano TX Internet United States of America

Savings2Go/LeisurePlus SavingsToGo Unauthorized Credit card charges Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

LeisurePlus and Savings2Go aka SavingsToGo have been ripping me off to the tune of $29.90 EACH month since May of 2009 when I ordered flowers online. This was done without my consent and without my knowledge.

All my attempts calling them have failed to resolve this situation and every time I've called I got the high pressure sales tactics and "OK, we'll cancel your account" but they have not. So I finally sent them a CERTIFIED/return receipt letter and a copy to the Attorney General of Texas.

Well to my surprise today I received the certified return receipt and this is actually StoneBridge Life Insurance Company!!!!  HOLY CROW.  So this "discount program" is actually a subsidiary of this life insurance company?

I also received a letter from the Attorney General of Texas stating they were investigating the report.

All this seems to have started from an Internet order I placed last year but they have taken me for almost $450 so far.  I told them these were unauthorized charges to my CC and fraudulent and want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2010 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2GoLeisurePlus/internet/Savings2GoLeisurePlus-SavingsToGo-Unauthorized-Credit-card-charges-Internet-639738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go/LeisurePlus

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go and LeisurePlus nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation.  We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns.  If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.