Complaint Review: Savings2Go.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings2Go.com Unauthorized Charges found in Checking Account Plano, Texas

Back in February, I ordered a SlapChop(SC) (via the internet @ www.slapchop.com) Today I find a charge of $14.95 from Savings2Go.com (S2G). I called the phone number that was listed under the transaction number. When my call is picked up, the first thing that comes to mind is that this organization is out-sources their calls to India.

This is clue #1. I question the charge and get a vague response regarding an order that was placed over the internet for household cleaners and home improvement. I consider the SC neither of these so I question further, and the agent could tell me no more other than I would be receiving a package of documentation in the mail regarding services that S2G offers, and the $14.95 charge is a monthly charge for these services (after my 1st free month). I tell the agent I did not sign up for their services and wanted a credit.

I will be looking for my credit over the next 3 to 5 days. After hanging up from S2G, I called SC and asked if they sold customer information to S2G, and was told No, BUT they were an advertiser on the SC website. Judging by the tone is this representatives voice, my call was not the first regarding S2G. She said she was sorry; there was nothing she could do, and told me to call S2G and request my name is taken off their list. The number she gave me was the same mentioned above. S2G and companies like them, give ordering on-line a bad name, and tarnish the image of reputable companies that do want to make an honest buck. However, since it is a purchase over the internet, I suppose it still falls under the category of Buyer Beware

Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2Gocom/Plano-Texas-75075/Savings2Gocom-Unauthorized-Charges-found-in-Checking-Account-Plano-Texas-443557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go.com