Complaint Review: Savings2go

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: Bonnie — Morgan Hill California U.S.A.
Savings2go
Parkway, Texas United States of America

Savings2go Aegon Direct Marketing Service Deceptive Marketing unauthorized monthly charges on Visa Parkway, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Department

I have been billed (deceptively) a monthly fee of $14.95 for services I did not agree to.  In 2009 apparently I bought a beauty product from this company from the internet(?) television(?) and somehow I received a red membership card and number in the mail a few months later.  I didn't have a clue and I checked my statements and noticed they were debiting my Visa card monthly.  I called to cancelled this membership via the internet at that time.  Today I carefully go back on my on-line statement and see that they have continued to bill me after only one month (May 2010) of not billing me.  I didn't catch it again, for the second time, until today. I have been debited well over $150.00 to this company for services not agreed to.  I called a service rep today and she said they don't have any record of me canceling this account except for today.  I am in the process of placing an complaint with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2go/Parkway-Texas-75075/Savings2go-Aegon-Direct-Marketing-Service-Deceptive-Marketing-unauthorized-monthly-charges-645763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2go

Consumer Affairs Department

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.

formation