Complaint Review: Savings2go

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Dale Texas
Savings2go
2700 West Plano Pkwy Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings2go unauthorized charges to my checking account. Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

I have received by bank statement for the month of April and was looking on it and noticed a charge for savings2go that was never authorized by me or my boyfriend. Then I went back and noticed that this has been going on for several months.

Lori
Dale, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2go/Plano-Texas-75075-8200/Savings2go-unauthorized-charges-to-my-checking-account-Plano-Texas-445433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2go

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.