Complaint Review: Savings2go

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: ArthurM30 — Dallas Texas United States of America
Savings2go
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas 75075 Plano, Texas United States of America

Savings2go EverydayBargins Grocery Savings Plano Texas

I heard an ad on the radio stating that I would receive a card for $1000 worth of grocery shopping because they wanted to do a survey of what kind of groceries are being purchased by consumers. So I paid the $19.95, silly me of course when i did receive the package in the mail it was nothing that was told to me by the agent on the phone Theron agent number 285018 if any of that is true and correct. I attempted many time to get in contact with this company to my dismay the phone numbers I was able to locate all direct you to a phone answering service where you can leave a message for a later return phone call. As if that will happen.  Plus I also received 3 other dings to my account from other retailers that apparently work with or along side the first company in a  shared info kind of way.  So my solution is to not ever do this again obviously and have contacted my bank and am treating it like an unauthorized charge on my account.  Am also considering getting a new card so that I won't have to deal with any further potential charges from any of these companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2go/Plano-Texas-75075/Savings2go-EverydayBargins-Grocery-Savings-Plano-Texas-877142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2go