Complaint Review: Savings2go

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:Chillicothe Ohio
Savings2go
www.savings2go.com Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings2go Unauthorized Credit Card Charges PlanoTexas

*Consumer Comment: to consumer affairs manager - quit lying

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

I am filing a ripoff report on Savings2go.com for unauthorized credit card charges. I recieved only one email from these jerks welcoming me to the club sort of thing. I emailed back stating that I didn't have any idea who they were and that I better not get any Credit Card Charges. Apparently they didn't believe me. I was going to pay a bill with my credit card and when I checked balance I didn't have enough to cover it. So naturally I wanted to see what the problem was so I went thru the detailed chgs and found 2 for 14.95 one dated 3/3/2009 and the other 3/16/2009. I understand Internet Fraud is a Federal Crime investigated by the FBI. I want not only my money back but them closed down and answering charges. I've read an abundance of complaints about these jerks and I've come to the conclusion that they shouldn't get away with doing this to anyone else. So to prevent this I say they need to be shut down.

Scooby200245601
Chillicothe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2go/Plano-Texas-75075/Savings2go-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-PlanoTexas-434992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2go

to consumer affairs manager - quit lying

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Taking advantage of the fact that most people CHOOSE NOT TO READ the information provided is not being at all concerned about customer satisfaction.

NO ONE WANTS THESE WORTHLESS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS- that's why you use other internet retailers to sell them for you, under the guise of survey's or $$ off current offers or even REBATE CHECKS. Knowing full well that most will NEVER READ about the membership programs they are signing up for.

And if you were concerned at all as you claim time and again - WHY do you keep doing it

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.