Complaint Review: Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com

• Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com
www.savingsace.com Internet U.S.A.

Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com unauthorized billing No Contact Listing Internet

saveace sent me a bill of 19.95 today july 11 2009. i have never knowingly register for any service with them.
they claim to have gotten my info from mylife.com. i hope i will recieve no more bills from all this fraudsters.

My life.com is connected to SAVEACE and also known as reunion.com. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

I recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee in june 2009 for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today july 11 2009 from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I called mylife.com on 18887041900 asking them if they knew something about the billing because i know for a fact that i never used the card for any online billing accept for mylife.com bill. mylife.com denied giving savingace my acct information but accepted giving them my email address. I called savingAce on 1888 593 5216 giving them the account info i used to sign up for mylife.com and i spoke to a representative who told me that mylife.com gave them all my log on details including my credit card number.

which draws a conclusion that mylife.com sells your private information to other fraudulent websites

Ripoffvictim
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsacecom-Mylifecom-Reunioncom/internet/Savingsacecom-Mylifecom-Reunioncom-unauthorized-billing-No-Contact-Listing-Internet-468606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC