Complaint Review: Savingsmart

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:East Brady Pennsylvania
Savingsmart
savingsmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Savingsmart they somehow got my account number from contents or actions on my computer. they definately did not get any info from me personally, i've never heard of them until i called my bank to find out what the charge was from, Internet

savingsmart is withdrawling one dollar per month since april 2007, with that dollar my account is getting charged $38.00 plus every 5 days after that $35.00. for example that $1.00 turns into $73.00 and so on, $35.00 every 5 days i don't get money into the bank to cover. i only noticed the charge monday 12/10/2007 and it started on 04/25/2007,

well my bank informed me of the charge and the 1-800 number (1-800-316-8774) and @ that time i called the 1-800 number only to be notified that i needed to send an e-mail to savingsmart.com/message which @the time of the phone call i was disconnected and called again only for the same thing to happen, could get no live person also could not reach anyone on computer it went to ripoff report when i tried to send report about the money they were taking out of my account!!

i now need to start another account so that i do not get ripped off again and that is costing me money i do not have nor can afford!!!!! do they not realize they are taking the money from me that i need to shelter, clothe and feed my son and all the others they are robbing! any help i can be to your company and any others who are able to do something about this i will be more than cooperative!!!

Julie and Dylyn
East Brady, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmart/internet/Savingsmart-they-somehow-got-my-account-number-from-contents-or-actions-on-my-computer-t-290243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart