Complaint Review: Savingsmart

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
www.savingsmart.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Savingsmart Fraudulently acquired a purchase from a checking account. I have never heard of these people or made a purchase. Cannot get anyone on a phone number. Only automated and you are referred to a website. This you cannot enter unless you are a member and have a password. Internet USA Internet USA

I received a notice from the bank that an account I rarely use was overdrawn. I have not used it in months.
A company called Savingsmart had deducted funds from it for a wallet.com? Whatever that means. I have never heard of these people.
There was a number to call. I called it. It is automated and the only info you can get is their website www.savingsmart.com
When you go to that site, you will not be able to get any information unless you are a member and have a password. Since I am not and never will be, I could not get any info. I refuse to sign up to try and get information. Then I will be in their files for sure.
They have ripped me off. It is fraud pure and simple. I am reporting them to the Attorney General of our state. Here at Christmas, to cause me this financial problem, is definitely frustrating.
I filed a dispute with the bank. In the meantime, they are deciding if I have to cover the charges.

Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmart/nationwide/Savingsmart-Fraudulently-acquired-a-purchase-from-a-checking-account-I-have-never-heard-289526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart