Complaint Review: Savingsmart

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
N/A Nationwide U.S.A.

Savingsmart Savingsmart is a ripoff!!! California California

I ordered on savingsmart over a year and a half ago. I called them and canceled my order at that time. Since then, they have been taking a dollar per month off of my credit card. I dont appreciate someone ripping me off everymonth for my hard earned money. I have called them many times just to get a autimated voice, with no help at all. I dont understand how these companies are able to do this to people. Something should really be done to fix the way they treat the company. If these people are allowed to be doing this, then why do we have such a crime called "credit card fraud" This is wrong and these people need to re-emberse everyone they have used for their gain. Then a very stiff fine should be put on them. What are we paying our taxes for if the law doesnt apply to them.

Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmart/nationwide/Savingsmart-Savingsmart-is-a-ripoff-California-California-363080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart