Complaint Review: Savingsmart.com / Smart Saving / 123 Privacy Matters

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Dansville New York
Savingsmart.com / Smart Saving / 123 Privacy Matters
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Savingsmart.com / Smart Saving / 123 Privacy Matters has been charging my credit card $1.00 per month since 12/06 to now 07/07. Des Plaines Illinois

I had cancelled the privacy matters.com because I could not access the credit report as promised. What they don't tell us too clearly is that there is the underlying companies that we have "signed up" for when we sign up for the company in bold print. I called 1-877-993-6264 and made sure that all of the companies are cancelled now. At this 800 number you do talk to a person! I also called my credit card company and had this company blocked. Hope this helps!

Emily
Dansville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmartcom-Smart-Saving-123-Privacy-Matters/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Savingsmartcom-Smart-Saving-123-Privacy-Matters-has-been-charging-my-credit-card-1-263356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart.com / Smart Saving / 123 Privacy Matters

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC