Complaint Review: Savingsmart.com-privacymatters123.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
Savingsmart.com-privacymatters123.com
savingsmart.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Savingsmart.com-privacymatters123.com close your banking account or credit care account Internet

Everyone should close there account if you want these charges to stop. I can't beleive this company can continue pulling money out even if you get a new card. They have complete access to you checking account regardless if you canceled your current card. I recently put in a fraud claim with my bank as well as canceled my debit card and these people still can take money out of my account. Getting a new card is not an option, everyone needs to close their checking account or credit card account in order to be rid of these money hungry theifs. How do they get full access to your whole account or figure out a way to work there way arround banks to get there dollar or even two dollars a month??? Is this a real company??? Have they taken millions of dollars from the american people. To some people this may seem dumb to do over $1-$2 dollars a month but I work hard for my money and for someone to go behind my back with out my permision and take my money for free is not ok by all means in my eyes. Lets nail these people to the wall and get our money back. Banks can pay people back as for as far as 90 days but how long has it been going on? We need a lawyer to help us because this company won't write you back, you can't send emails and you can't even talk to any one is customer service.

Amanda
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2007 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmartcom-privacymatters123com/Internet-Nationwide/Savingsmartcom-privacymatters123com-close-your-banking-account-or-credit-care-account-In-246478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart.com-privacymatters123.com

briefly