Complaint Review: Savingsmart.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Savingsmart.com
P.O.Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Savingsmart.com Rip Off Have No Idea Des Plaines Illinois

I have been debit for a numerous amount of months from this company for 1.00. Reviewing the other reports, I am thankful that is all they took. I called this number.... 402-661-2000, and a representative answered for Virtue, I said, "I am calling to talk about an acct I have with savingsmart.com." The rep said to wait, she transfered me to a lady named Lindsey, she asked for my zipcode or membership id, looked up the acct, said she closed it and per policy could only cred me 3.00. I said fine, she said she could see that I have not contacted the company to request cred before (which I hadn't) gave me a reference number and said it was closed. Hope this helps.

Samantha
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmartcom/Des-Plaines-Illinois-06617/Savingsmartcom-Rip-Off-Have-No-Idea-Des-Plaines-Illinois-279809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart.com