Complaint Review: Savingsmart.com

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Estelline South Dakota
Savingsmart.com
Internet, Connecticut U.S.A.

Savingsmart.com I keep having $1.00 taken out of my checking acct.for someting I didn't join. Internet Connecticut

Hello, I keep having $1.00 deducted from my checking acct.from this company savingsmart.com.I called them about 6 months ago and told them to stop and unsubscribe me if I was mistakenly signed up.

The guy on the phone apologized and told me the money would be returned to my acct.,which it was.He told me he would unsubscribe me.HE DIDN"T!! Since then,I keep having $1.00 after $1.00 taken out of my checking acct.I wan't these crooks STOPPED!! but what can I do?

Henry
Estelline, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmartcom/Internet-Connecticut/Savingsmartcom-I-keep-having-100-taken-out-of-my-checking-acctfor-someting-I-didnt-jo-285436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart.com