Complaint Review: Savingsmart.com

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:Weston Wisconsin
Savingsmart.com
www.savingsmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Savingsmart.com charges to my credit card, can not cancel unless I enter my card number to get an "ID" to cancel on line. Makes no sense.....emails bounced back. Internet Internet

I have been seeing a charge on my credit card for One Dollar each week. I went to the website which told me in order to cancel, I need to either enter my email address or my credit card number to which they are billing so that I could get my "ID number". I entered my email address and it came back saying that "no such email address is in their database". Well, I wasn't about to enter my credit card. I tried calling the number that shows up on my credit statement. The recording on the other end said to enter my "ID number". How can I enter my ID number if they won't give it to me? I have no idea how they got my credit card number but I just want them to stop billing me. Yes, it's only a Dollar, but it's been going on for a month now. Multiply that by fifty two weeks......I don't even know what I'm paying for.

Prplrust
Weston, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmartcom/internet/Savingsmartcom-charges-to-my-credit-card-can-not-cancel-unless-I-enter-my-card-number-to-279870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart.com