Complaint Review: Savingssmart - Dealpass

• Submitted: Wed, February 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:Liberty Texas
Savingssmart - Dealpass
savingssmart.com and dealpass.com Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Savingssmart - Dealpass deceptive ripoff fraudulent billing will not cancel and stop billing on request Des Plaines Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Joan...Savingsmart.com probably bought your credit card number from another company.

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact info for Smart Savings and such that worked for me

I do not know how they got my billing information. I did not agree to join their plan.

When I saw their billing on my bank statement I called and asked them to cancel immediately. They continued to bill by account.

I called and checked the website and find on place to cancel. I am still searching for a way to stop the billing.

Joan
Liberty, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2007 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingssmart-Dealpass/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Savingssmart-Dealpass-deceptive-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-will-not-cancel-and-stop-billi-234909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingssmart - Dealpass

AUTHOR: Jodi - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me. I got my free credit report from privacy matters123, then that company sold my credit card # to savingsmart, and within 1 week they started charging my card. Only $1.00 charge, but once charged me 3 times in one day! Thats how I was able to catch on. I was furious, how can this be legal? Also, let me add, privacymatters123 charged my card for $39.99 as well (not authorized). I called privacymatters123, and after a bit of a hassle (and mentioning this web site) they did refund ALL of my money! I didn't even have to contact savingsmart. I only contacted privacymatters, and my savingsmart charges were refunded. Did you ever go through privacy matters123? If so, maybe you should call them. If you need the number, I'm sure I can find it through my paperwork.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ernest - (U.S.A.)

These guys are the owners of Smart Savings and BUNCH of other websites like that. I got the name and address from register.com and the information can be check (and was copied from this search
google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=adaptive+Marketing++9500+W+Dodge+Rd,+Omaha,+NE&spell=1
That has all the info. I called up and said that I would like to talk to some one about my account. They transfered me over to some one that said he would do it.

#3 Consumer Suggestion