Complaint Review: Savology

• Reported By: Marion — Hope mills North Carolina
Savology
Internet USA

Savology Totally a fraudulent company! Internet

I was told in Dec2012 that I would receive a $100 rebate in 2-4 wks after installation.  It is now almost 8 months later and no rebate check.  When you call there contact number, you will get a recording. They only way to reach a live person is by selecting the option of filing a new rebate. I have called numerous times and each time I have been told I will have my check in another week or two weeks. Last month I was told 2-4 wks. Todaintone person told me another week tthen her supervisor told me 7 wks!!! Seriously!! Liars and frauds!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savology/internet/Savology-Totally-a-fraudulent-company-Internet-1065293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savology