Complaint Review: Savology.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: susane209 — Merced California United States of America
Savology.com

Savology.com i told them I didnt want any magazines free or not, then I get billed for $39.99 for magazines I didnt want! when I call to strqaighten it out they tried to charge me more money for more things, Internet

I told the rep I was not interested in any magazines free or otherwise.  I was only trying to buy a $15 Staples card, which I never received!  But they took $39.99 out of my account for magazines!
     I called to get this straightened out and they were trying to convince me to buy more saving cards and they would give me a partial refund.  I had to keep telling the rep I only wanted a refund for something I never ordered or wanted to begin with why couldnt I get a full refund.
     I am waiting to see if they actually do give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savologycom/internet/Savologycom-i-told-them-I-didnt-want-any-magazines-free-or-not-then-I-get-billed-for-3-968007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savology.com