• Report: #190100

• Submitted: Fri, May 05, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 05, 2006

• Reported By:Plymouth Wisconsin
Savoy 6
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Savoy 6 ripoff Ordered a free sample and was sent 4 bottles of Metabofuel 1000 with out ordering it. Provo Utah

I purchased a free sample for a minimum shopping and handling cost. I have been shipped 4 bottles of Metabofuel 1000 with out requesting it. The packing slip that was in the envelope with the bottles does not have a phone number that I can call to cancel this product. I am concerned that I will continue to be billed over $199. Please help me get off of this and help me get the $199. plus accredited to my credit card. Your help will be truly appreciated.

Mary
Plymouth, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2006 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savoy-6/Provo-Utah-84606/Savoy-6-ripoff-Ordered-a-free-sample-and-was-sent-4-bottles-of-Metabofuel-1000-with-out-or-190100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savoy 6