• Report: #209509

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2006

• Reported By:Monticello Minnesota
Savoy 6,LLC DBA: Metabofuel 1000
1084 E State Road Suite D American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Savoy 6,LLC DBA: Metabofuel 1000 RIPOFF Charges to my account that are legal. Product Returned with in the right time frame and charges not reversed on my account. American Fork Utah

False information I have sent pack the products and also cancelled my account with metabofuel in the right time frame allowed. They did not credit my account. I need to be refunded $207.50. Lied about how they handled this product. Tried to call and E-mail Company, but no ones answers the phone. Wedsite is does not work. TOTAL RIPOFF I am semding my information to the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and also the Attoney General. They sell you the Product for $4.87 and then turn around and charge you $207.50. DON"T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

Joan
Monticello, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savoy-6LLC-DBA-Metabofuel-1000/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Savoy-6LLC-DBA-Metabofuel-1000-RIPOFF-Charges-to-my-account-that-are-legal-Product-Retu-209509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savoy 6,LLC DBA: Metabofuel 1000