Complaint Review: Savvannah & Phoenix

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Richardson — Dallas Texas
Savvannah & Phoenix
Internet/Dallas/Richardson, Texas USA

Savvannah & Phoenix Changed agreed price, terminated service early, not clean. Internet/Dallas/Richardson Texas

I made an agreement to meet up with Savvannah for an hour for $150. She had a friend with her, so that made me interested. Price went up, which is reasonable (assuming the other terms of the agreement havent changed.) Insted of getting my hour, they were pretty much pushing me out the door after only 1/2 hr. I didnt get my money's worth, it was supposed to be full service, but Savvannah failed to mention that she was still recovering from her pregnancy. I had to speed through the highway to get back to my place and take a shower. I felt completely dirty. I usually check for reviews, but I thought convinience was better. Savvannah claimed that her baby was very sick and needed to call it a night and go home. I wasnt going to argue because I dont need any drama. If Savvannah & Phoenix find out that I posted this, they are very likely to change their names, phone number, and outward appearance. Savvannah wont be able to change the fact that she is self-conscious of her stretch marks on her belly and her thick frame glasses. The pics are somewhat old because they have let themselves go. Fair warning. Keep this in mind if you are looking for some company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savvannah-Phoenix/InternetDallasRichardson-Texas/Savvannah-Phoenix-Changed-agreed-price-terminated-service-early-not-clean-InternetD-1068795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savvannah & Phoenix