Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Pearland Texas
Saxon Mortgage Company
P.O. Box 961105 Ft. Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Company Thieves in the nite Ft. Worth Texas

Saxon Mortgage bought my note from another mortgage company and since they have they are hell to deal with. Note due on 1st, I get a call at work on the 2nd saying my payment is late. I tell them, not to call me at work, they do it anyway. To say the least this has happend to me two times now. I was not able to make my February 2008 payment until March 7, my payday. I received a phone call at work on th 5th 6th and 7th from them asking what I am going to do to take care of it. On the 7th I called back and said I wanted to make a payment, my check is 1,112.00. My note payment is 1,067.00. The tell me I have to pay 2,461.84 both February and March payment. I said I would pay March by the end of the month they said no I could not do that. I was told if I mailed it in they would return my payment. Now, I was paid up until the February payment, the late fees are suppose to be 67.00. Where does all this other cost come into play? Also, I told them they were nothing but a collection agency and would not work with me. I said I did not have the 2,461.84 and could not pay that until the end of March. She said no matter, we can not except anything less. So I told her I would pay it in 2-3 weeks and she said whatever. I then told her to let me speak to her supervisor, she put me on hold for over 30 minutes and I hung up. Isn't this illegal for them to not take a payment not this late and requiring me to pay March payment before a late charge will be incurred? This is not working with you at all. I though the mortgage companies were suppose to be helping people instead of trying to foreclose. I am struggling, I lost my job last year making 13,000.00 a year less that what I was. I am trying to pay exactly on time, which is the 1st day, they start calling on the 2nd of each month. What can I do.

Vicky
Pearland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage-Company/Ft-Worth-Texas-76161-0105/Saxon-Mortgage-Company-Thieves-in-the-nite-Ft-Worth-Texas-315728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage Company