Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage Services

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Mineral Virginia
Saxon Mortgage Services
saxonmortgage.com Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Services Saxon Has taken us to the Brink and we can't even refinance now Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: I can help you stop Saxon Mortgage!!

We started contacting Saxon as soon as They raised our interest rate. (Yes we were caught in an adjustable) When we got behind, They raised it again and again as often as they were allowed by law. When we paid it on the phone, they often delayed posting for days making it appear that we were thirty days or more late. We tried to refinance but they had quickly reported us ruining our credit. We tried for over a year to refinance, had repeatedly filled out "hardship" papers for Saxon which never seemed to reach them or were denied.

They charged us huge late fees and are taking escrow out for insurance, even though we have sent them proof of insurance repeatedly. It seems that even though we have been paying them huge sums of money for over six months we are still as far behind as when we started????

I could go on and on they just don't care and seem to be setting us up to loose our house.

Something needs to be done about this company!!!

Jean and dale
Mineral, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage-Services/Fort-Worth-Texas/Saxon-Mortgage-Services-Saxon-Has-taken-us-to-the-Brink-and-we-cant-even-refinance-now-Fo-364705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I can help you stop Saxon Mortgage!!

AUTHOR: Alma - (U.S.A.)

Please email me...I have been fighting them...I am WINNIING..Please contact me ASAP! You will be glad you did..this is not a joke, scam, etc...