Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage Services

• Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Saxon Mortgage Services
Fortworth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Services In foreclosure because of loan modification in error on their part Virginia Beach Fortworth Texas

In November, I got approved for a loan modification. Kayde Sauvany was the negotiator that approved me. I was given my new rate, term and monthly payments. I even sent the down payment to them. She insisted that I needed to wait for my loan documents because they needed to be signed and then return to them before making a payment. Needless to say I never received any documents. I have been calling them weekly wondering what's going on.

After a couple of calls, they denied me in-error on their part (which is documented) also and they mentioned to me that they have to work the loan up all over again. Well needless to say again, after calling and calling and leaving messages for a return call or the status of my loan, I get a foreclosure letter in the mail. Can anyone out there direct me. I need help or direction from someone who has dealt with the same situation.

Anonymous
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage-Services/Fortworth-Texas-76137/Saxon-Mortgage-Services-In-foreclosure-because-of-loan-modification-in-error-on-their-part-430715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage Services