Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage Services

• Reported By: no where''s iowa — corn field Iowa United States of America
Saxon Mortgage Services
P.O.BOX 161489 Internet United States of America

Saxon Mortgage Services NO LOAN MODIFICATION AVAILABLE, Internet

I recently have been put out of work due to a diebetic issue, and cant return to work for atleast 2 months. I was asking one of those agents at saxon mortgage about loan modifications, and then took a test for him. He transfers me to several places and I finaly spoke to a human! She told me that the system was not available today that works with loan modifications. Why I asked her, and she had no response except to say that the system is down and that I need to call back in a week!

I have heard that Saxon will not do a loan modification from reports I have read. Is this true, and if it is why isnt the Federal Government doing something about it?

I tried to make a partial payment as my grace period ends the 15th and they would not take it. Why cant business's be fare and honest?

I cant even go online to them as they keep changing my PIN# and Password! This has been going on for a couple of years now. My credit is not good enough to get a new loan, so what can I do? Any help will be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage-Services/internet/Saxon-Mortgage-Services-NO-LOAN-MODIFICATION-AVAILABLE-Internet-568771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage Services