• Report: #204324

• Submitted: Thu, August 03, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
Saxon Mortgage Services
217 Sleepy Hollow Court Nationwide U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Services Saxson Rip off Fraud, they are out to take your home! Fort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: Update

My Nightmare began 6 years ago; I bought my house in Aug. 2000. That next week after closing Meritec mortgage sold my loan to Saxon but I continued to pay meritec. I was NEVER GIVEN a new billing statement, notification or coupon book. Then in OCT. 2000 Saxon called to let me know I was late on a payment? The rep on the phone said I needed to pay my $1800.00 that day! I said I just sent the money off to Meritec on that prior Friday. Then the rep got nasty with me and told me that I was in pre foreclosure status and that I needed to pay the late charges and every thing else because I didn't send them my money! Well then It got worse I could never catch up on all the fees they said I owed so to may a long story short in 10/03 I filed bankruptcy Ch. 13 they worked out an agreement and gave me a 2nd mortgage for all my late fees and their attorneys fees. OK so then the judge looked at the rate they were making me pay %15.9 and told them they had to reduce it to 8.0% no Late fees for the life of BOTH LOANS they had to go back and re adjust my rate to reflect the 8%! So then I explained that I'm a single mother I work 3 FULL TIME JOBS! I do not own a car; I have no other Debts but my home! My chapter 13 payment was $19.99 a month! Because my trustee didn't include my home after the agreement was worked out and agreed upon by Saxon! I made my mortgage payments as agreed and my chapter 13 was discharged 7/7/06! Well on my birthday I went to pay my mortgage 7/8/06 and the lady over the phone said oh Ms. Roye are you paying the $7,845.00 today? What are you talking about LADY I Cried? Well you owe for late fees and miscellaneous fees for the past 36 months? What? Then she told me the fees on my account didn't stop! They joust could not be posted for me to see until my bankruptcy was discharged! So Now I am back in pre foreclosure status and I can't refinance my home because it's listed as pre foreclosure on my credit I called over 230 attorney's in DE. To help me (my bankruptcy attorney doesn't handle this type of law!) please can some one help me. Oh and they admitted in court that it was there oversight I had not missed any monthly payments! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Davonne
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage-Services/nationwide/Saxon-Mortgage-Services-Saxson-Rip-off-Fraud-they-are-out-to-take-your-home-Fort-Worth-T-204324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage Services

Update

AUTHOR: Davonne - (U.S.A.)

I got my attorney involved and contacted the DE banking commissioner I forward him some of you all's rip off reports as evidence as to their deceitful practices. Now, I get a letter from Saxon stating that they want to for close on my home by next month if I don't give them $1,000.00 plus $13,980.88 in late fees penalty's and interest and attorneys fees! So you all wish me luck because I will NOT GO quietly into the night! And EVERY TIME you call you get a different specialist that can not help YOU! No one should have to go through this type of predatory lending!