• Report: #319503

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Saxon Mortgage Servicing
P.O. Box 163405 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-594-8422
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Saxon Mortgage Servicing, Theft Fort Worth Texas

Saxon Mortgage lost two payments, the first payment they lost was in November and they did not locate it until the end of January. I thought it was a fluke think but then they turned around and lost my February payment.

I have spoken with "customer service" if you can really call it that, every week sometimes more then once a week. They keep me on the phone for at least an hour each time, while I give my entire story and recount when every check was sent and when they cashed it. The end result is always the same "this matter is being investigated call back in 7-10 days for an answer.

I have sent them proof of the check cashed two times. Many of the agents are nice and seem to want to help but can never seem to get the job done. There Supervisors are usually rude and dont seem to follow through with what they say they are going to do.

They forced me into making a second payment in February threatening to affect my credit. Now they have $1,800, of my money and refuse to post it to my account even though they have proof of the cashed check.

Just for the record, I have made every payment on time since they purchased my loan back in August of 2007. Is there no justice, in the world today?

Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage-Servicing/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161/Saxon-Mortgage-Servicing-Theft-Fort-Worth-Texas-319503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage Servicing