Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
Saxon Mortgage
P.O. Box 16161489 FT. Worth, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-594-8422
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc Refuse Help FT. Worth Texas

We call Saxon trying for month to get them to lower our payment I was ill and wasn,t working . sent them the hard ship of what we was going threw and after all that they refuse. So we hired this company Mason Capitol Group the go be spoken to talk to Saxon to get our payment lower But Mason charge us 1,000 dollars to work with us. and we got our money stolen from us from Mason Capitol and Saxon mortgage got angry and went up higer on our payment or they will sell our home .

So i had no choice but to pay them 1,356 on a 32,ooo dollars mortgage the man I spoke with was very rude. So i hired mason capitol to lower the payment my payment went from $656.00 t0 1,356 per month. mason capitol assure me they could get my payment lower before they got my monet after they received my money i could not get in touch with mason capitol And mason Capitol told me not to talk to the mortgage company but save your money .

the time it took them four month and we was far far behind.mason capitol took my money and Saxon went up 1256 for twelve month for a total of 16.000 dollars and that will not remove not a penny from my loan.so this month we just could not make the payment we are waiting to see what going too happen I was told if i miss one payment it is all over we have live her eighteen years. we just praying that maybe somewhere somehow we will come up with the 1356 before they get angry

milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/FT-Worth-Texas-76161-1489/Saxon-Mortgage-Services-Inc-Refuse-Help-FT-Worth-Texas-394296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage