Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Reported By: cherakee68 — Newport New Hampshire United States of America
Saxon Mortgage
4708 Marcantile Drive North Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Saxon Mortgage Saxon Strikes Again! Fort Worth, Texas

Saxon told me I'd get a modification no problem after I called and told them I needed to put two months payments behind my mortgage because we needed to move our business. They told me to do a modification. I told them I didn't want to do a modification and they said it was the only way to do it and not worry I would get it.

That was a year ago. I have been sending paperwork after paperwork after paperwork and bounced from one person to another to no avail. I got denied three times and now I owe more then what I had originally owed and can't get caught up.

I have contacted the bbb, the banking commission and surprise surprise they told them a bunch of lies but no one wants to see my records. I can't believe they are aloud to get away with this. Which by the way everytime they do, it makes them feel more powerful.

I try to talk to higher up and again surprisingly no one seems to know who the higher up is or how to get a hold of them. I seriously can't believe these guys are getting away with this. I just can't believe it. I so wish there was a lawsuit against them that I could be in because I'd be at the front of the line!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Saxon-Mortgage-Saxon-Strikes-Again-Fort-Worth-Texas-725039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage