Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Cedar Minnesota
Saxon Mortgage
4708 Mercantile Drive N Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage refuses to credit payments made even through bankruptcy court Fort Worth Texas

Saxon Mortgage bought my loan after I refinanced it in 2001. I have been fighting to hang onto my home since 2003 due to Saxon's refusal to credit my payments correctly or in a timely manner. For several years they have put vendor placed insurance on my loan even though I have continually had private homeowner's coverage and repeatedly provided proof of my policy.

In 2003 I filed a chapter 13 to stop a foreclosure and since than have paid thousands of extra dollars in mysterious fees and attorney charges that Saxon has added to my account. Several times Saxon claimed through their attorney that I had not made the payments even though I could and did provide proof to the attorney. I have been unsuccessful in obtaining written documentation of my account despite repeated requests made directly to Saxon and to their attorney both verbally and in writing. I could take up pages here with all the shady things they have pulled but my story is not much different than many listed already here just possibly a bit longer as I have refused to give up. I knew I could not be the only one out there that has been jacked around by this company.

I currently have an attorney who for the past several months has been attempting to resolve this issue but it has come down to a need to file a lawsuit against Saxon and I am no longer able to finance this fight. If anyone out there is able to offer any legal assistance it would be most appreciated.

Not giving up
Cedar, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Saxon-Mortgage-refuses-to-credit-payments-made-even-through-bankruptcy-court-Fort-Worth-Te-366593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage