Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Saxon Mortgage
P.O. Box 161489 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage doesn't know the first thing about skip-tracing and wants me to find their debtor! Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: stop answering the phone

How many phone calls does it take until Saxon Mortgage collection agents figure out I don't know their debtor just because we both live in the Cleveland, Ohio area and sometime prior to three years ago she had my phone number? These amateurs don't skip-trace or even look in a phone directory, just sit back and let the autodialer call people who don't owe them anything.

I told them I'm not Holly Whoever She Is. I gave them my full name and even spelled it for them. I told them I'm listed in the Cleveland, Ohio phone book, verify it for themselves. I even threatened to report them to the attorney general of Ohio.

Their response? Floor supervisor Jessica said she could not delete my phone number from their database. Only their missing debtor can do that. It's a Catch-22 and my rotten luck.

Saxon Mortgage recovery customers, you are getting royally ripped off by a collection agency that doesn't even contact your debtors, just the people who inherited their phone numbers when they skipped!

Nancy in cleveland
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161/Saxon-Mortgage-doesnt-know-the-first-thing-about-skip-tracing-and-wants-me-to-find-their-380229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage

#1 Consumer Suggestion

stop answering the phone

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

Stop answering the phone. Surely it comes up on caller id. My husband used to get calls for some guy named "Fred". After a few calls we stopped answering the phone and guess what? The calls stopped. As long as you keep talking to them they think that Holly whats her name is YOU. They think you are LYING because they ARE so used to people lying that they figure if they wear you down you will finally admit you are Holly whats her name. I believe you aren't her, but they do not. So just don't pick up the phone. They will eventually stop calling you, if you stop playing their game.