Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008

• Reported By:Anna Texas
Saxon Mortgage
https://www.saxonmortgage.com/Home/Default.aspx Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Misapplied funs to take Us out of Bankruptcy Filed false Claim with Trustee Fort Worth Texas

Moved in my home in July of 2005. First payment due Aug 2005. Loan sold to Ocwen who then sales it to Saxon. In 2006 my wife was laid off and the bills piled up so we decided to do a Chapter 13 in order to keep the house. We thought the taxes were being paid from the escrow account (no one can tell us where that money is or what happened to it).

In Jan 2008 I went to pay the taxes (based upon bankruptcy told me to do) and found that Saxon paid the taxes for the past two years (Where is the escrow money that should have paid 2006 taxes). We called Saxon and they told us it was paid and not to worry about it. In August we get a notice saying we have 10 days to pay roughly 14,000 to make our loan current. I emailed and left messages for my attorney (of course he did not return my calls) asking what is going on. Then we get another letter from Saxon stating they never received a payment from April 2008 until Sept. 2008 of course no calls, no letter. We faxed over photo copies of the money orders and cashier checks. It took them 4 weeks to send us a letter stating they misapplied the funds, after the fact they sent a letter to the bankruptcy trustee claiming we have not been making payments. So that took us out of chapter 13 protections. Now I have bill collectors calling seeking their money. Now I have 15 days left to try to get this resolved or loose my house because of Saxon's screwed up accounting practice. And I agree with everyone else a Class Action Suit is in order.

Andre
Anna, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Fort-Worth-Texas/Saxon-Mortgage-Misapplied-funs-to-take-Us-out-of-Bankruptcy-Filed-false-Claim-with-Truste-391786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage