Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:salem New Hampshire
Saxon Mortgage
www.saxonmortgage.com Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Trying to foreclose since they've been my mortgage company have not called my house one time Fort Worth Texas

Without my knowledge, I guess my mortgage was sold from Novastar mortgage to saxon mortgage back in 10/07. I never received a letter from either company stating the transfer. Nor did I receive any mortgage statements from them. My mortgage payments from Oct 2007 thru March 2008 came directly out of my bank account to Novastar and they were not returned.

In the past ten months I have only been called at my home one time by Saxon Mortgage, and that was back in March 2008, I have received numerous attorney letters stating that they were going to foreclose on my home, I obviously in turn contacted the attorney immediately.

I have sent numerous documention over and over by fax,certified mail,over night mail. And still nothing. The latest attorney letter last month was the same thing. When I contacted the office the women handling it told me I was all set they stopped it and they should be sending me statements.

In the interim I had also sent a financial package to them which they told me they received and someone would be getting back to me. That was four weeks ago. Today I receive another attorney letter,called them immediately spoke with the person I had been dealing with before. Told me a sale date is set for my property 4weeks from today. She called with me on the line to Saxon, and the gentleman had no clue what he was doing or what he was talking about. He told me we got your packet but it was missing information. They did not call or send me anything to let me know this.

Now i'm in a rush again to resend documents that have been sent 3-4 times a weeks for the past six months.Now i'm also faced with having to file and attorney and i'll file bankruptcy if I have to, I'm not gonna lose my home for their mistakes.

Any reputable company if you fall behind call you 31days after your missed payment. Not with me they've haven't I was informed by one associate at Saxon, they are so inudated with calls coming in they don't have time to call out and do the work they are supposed to. Isn't that nice?

If Saxon had done their job the correct way in the first place by letting me know I was a payment behind I wouldn't be in this situation i'm in.Now they say after i send this information for the millionth time,it will take 2 weeks to get it into their system and have someone look at it. They are playing with my life.

salem, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Fort-Worth-Texas/Saxon-Mortgage-Trying-to-foreclose-since-theyve-been-my-mortgage-company-have-not-called-360918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage