Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Grantville Pennsylvania
Saxon Mortgage
www.saxononline.com Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Whatever Name They Want To Use! wrongful foreclosure, they commited fraud Fort Worth Texas

Saxon sucks! They are crooks and they will NEVER help anyone that is a victim of there scams and lies. Don't let them steal you home. Stay in it and fight! We can do it together. I am winning my case against Saxon and I am living in my home. It is important to know that you can do the work and forget about greedy lawyers that are taking advantage of the situation and lousy loan mods that are still screwing you...with the same company...NO!
There are success stories and I am one of them. Contact me and I will give you details on how you can turn the table on Saxon and make them pay. Timing is everything. Don't waste time...mw81307@gmail.com

DO IT NOW!!!! You will be glad you did. We can work together and shut them down.

AG
Grantville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Fort-Worth-Texas/Saxon-Mortgage-Whatever-Name-They-Want-To-Use-wrongful-foreclosure-they-commited-fraud-F-429809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage