Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Reported By:grand junction Colorado
Saxon Mortgage
Ft. Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Company is a Predatory Lender!!! Ft.worth texas

Saxon mortgage refused payments because I could not make full payments due to my husband being hospitilized for a heart problem. They would not let me work out any kind of payment plan and were quite rude to the point of being outragous.

We fell further and further into debt with Saxon, because everytime I was able to get a payment together, they added more fees etc. We finally filed a chapter 13 and are making payments that are very difficult only to figure out that in 4 mos. our mortgage rate will rise by several pts and every 6 mo. after that.

I recenty called them about any kind of refinance, what ever they could do, and that person told me to just forget about ever doing anything like that and hung up. Our payments will now be so high we may have to file chapter 7.

There are several other things going on with Saxon and I believe there should be a suit brought against this company.

Debbie
grand junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Ft-Worth-Texas/Saxon-Mortgage-Company-is-a-Predatory-Lender-Ftworth-texas-305827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage