Avenue

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:huntington beach California
Saxon Mortgage
4708 Mercantile Nationwide U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage saxon would not help... the bank does not care, to them its pay or vacate. I tried for 11 months Fort Worth texas

would not acknowlegde financial packs. I was asked to send in to save my home, there claim was they did not recieve them. I had asked them for help in the beging there response was i would have to stop paying my mortgage and become late before they would help me. I did what they said and they still would not help me. eventually they took our home putting my family and 2 babies on the street. they auctioned my home in december and sold it for 510,000.... i originaly paid 850k for it 2006..

C c
huntington beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/nationwide/Saxon-Mortgage-saxon-would-not-help-the-bank-does-not-care-to-them-its-pay-or-vacate-452872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage