Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage/Bank of America

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Saxon Mortgage/Bank of America

Saxon Mortgage/Bank of America Saxon Mortgage Co. says they are a debt collector and broke into my house! Internet

I am not sure how it happened, but I feel like I haven't been dealt with in good faith by my Mortgage Company, originally Bank of America.

Reading others experiences with the calls, faxes, repeatedly re-faxing, constantly under threat of foreclosure...like reliving a nightmare. Has anyone else had their home broken into?

After months of this frustration and uncertainty,
 I was told by Bank of America that my "servicing" had been changed to Saxon Mg Co. and to call them.

The representative at Saxon (even though they answer the phone identifying as a debt collector) Mg Co told me that they had more to offer in Modification Loans than even Bank of America. Well the confusion started when I was promised Modification papers being mailed to me.

I called back when none came. no one knew about the first, but did send me a Modification package (I did receive it). again I was under stress of constant foreclosure. I tried to comply but never satisfied the criteria to really get started. so time passed. then I came home one night and was "locked out"!!!

Saxon Mortgage/Collection Co. had hired a Company to enter and secure the property. So "they" had broken my lock with a blunt instrument, entered my home with my lights turned on, went through even my closets, moving things around, installed a new lock (locking me out) and left a sticker on my door that they had secured the property for the mortgage company.

I was locked out in the cold
rainy night , unsure what was going on. had they foreclosed and not told me? I found out later that they had not foreclosed yet. even though I was still in the foreclosure department. Needless to say I was traumatized, felt scared each time left home and didn't sleep well! Plus being locked out in the cold I came down with what the doctor called either pneumonia or severe bronchitis.

Anyway, so many others are reporting bad experiences with getting  any actual Modification  of their loan, I am wondering if any have been successful in attaining a real modification? OR...are other horror stories and bad experiences all that are out there? Has anyone else had their home broken into/entered by someone under the guise of securing the property?

Are there any class action legal cases that I might join into? I would appreciate any feedback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-MortgageBank-of-America/internet/Saxon-MortgageBank-of-America-Saxon-Mortgage-Co-says-they-are-a-debt-collector-and-brok-923487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage/Bank of America