Complaint Review: Saxon Morygage Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Bloomville Ohio
Saxon Morygage Services
4708 Mercantile Drive North Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage - Saxon Mortgage Services ripoff lies dishonest Fort Worth Texas

I had to file chapter 13 because of the problems an ex-girlfriend caused me. I was to pay $74,900 to the bankrupsy court in a five year plan. I was within about three months before my five years and had payed in $72,000 dollars so the bankrupsy trustee sent Saxon a letter wanting a coupon book so that it would be a smooth transaction when I was to take over making my payments. I recieved a letter from Saxon saying that they never recieved a payment for 01/01/06. I was being garnished each week from 02/01/01. until 10/05/06. I was lost for words when I read this so I called Saxon only to be told that I was over $12,000 behind and they have started foreclosure on my home. I have many times taken home less then $100 per week to live on. I have not taking a vacation in over 8 years. I worked even when I was so sick that I thought the day would never end. My furnace broke down about 6 years ago so I had to heat the house with two kerosene heaters. I planned on having it repaired or replace once the chapter 13 plan was over and I could start saving again. I have at times blocked off all rooms in the house to keep my water pipes from freezing. I was determined that I was going to keep my house. But now I am only weeks away from being evacuated. If I only would have known how this was going to end I would have given up years ago.

Bloomville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Morygage-Services/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161-1489/Saxon-Mortgage-Saxon-Mortgage-Services-ripoff-lies-dishonest-Fort-Worth-Texas-239937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Morygage Services