Complaint Review: Sbg digital

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Dman — Colbert Georgia
Sbg digital

Sbg digital Non paying charged for equipment that I don't have and non qualified QC techs.. Internet, Internet

I have been working for SBG digital for about 6 months from day one it has been a fight to get my pay.. I also have not got paid for any of mass tech money which they are not suppose to take any of the money from that also just as the other complaint on here. QC Tec with this company is just any Jo blow guy that wants to go do they are not qualified to be a QC tech. I am fighting with them over more than 1000 in wages and 800 in other money they owe me.

They also have many charges back they can not pervade profe of what they are for no RID numbers or any thing I guess they can just charge you what ever they won't And in this case they can not come on here and say its BC my quality or any thing on my end I have the best numbers out of this company.....

So DO NOT WORK FOR THiS PLACE.... I have contacted the BBB and a layer. Because I found a few of the policy's they are using in my state are not even legal here. [continued below]....
....... Very un happy. Every time I talk to Barry Garnes he puts it off or tells me ((I will look into it )). Talked to him this morning and he put it off on some one else.. It time to man up and stop ripping people off and don't toss the blame on other people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sbg-digital/internet/Sbg-digital-Non-paying-charged-for-equipment-that-I-dont-have-and-non-qualified-QC-te-1034955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sbg digital