Complaint Review: Sbi Lipoplex

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Concord California
Sbi Lipoplex
6170 W Lake Mead Bl #518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sbi Lipoplex Steel Bridge Medical ripoff diet sample for $5.94 turns into $100.00 charge on my credit card Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered a hoodia gum sample for $5.49 s/h only. I received a bottle of capsules for a 15 day trial. O.K., so I kept the capsules, took them, and thought no more about it. (the capsules did nothing to help my weight). A few weeks later, I received two bottles of capsules (a 60 day) supply with no invoice, no statement no return information, nothing.

I contacted the company via an 800 number on the bottle. I 've been charged $99.95 for something that was not ordered, and they won't take it back, something about tamper proof seals being broken. I did'nt break any seals, also, they tell me that I signed up for an Auto-Ship program.

All I wanted to do was try some lousy diet gum!

Melissa
Concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sbi-Lipoplex/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Sbi-Lipoplex-Steel-Bridge-Medical-ripoff-diet-sample-for-594-turns-into-10000-charge-o-269447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sbi Lipoplex