Complaint Review: Scam ZipWeb Complaints Review

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Scam ZipWeb Complaints Review
www.usabd.net Internet United States of America

USABD Zip Web USABD Billing Fraud Encino Internet

Similar to other reports filed on this site concerning USABD, this company aggressively tried to solicit our business over the phone to provide internet specialists that would make our business visible on the web. We own a franchise so our website is corporately run and managed from headquarters. We have no use for their claimed service. We declined multiple times.

However, a $49.95 charge appeared on one of our phonelines for two months. Unfortunately, ATT allows third parties to charge through their billing service, so USABD's charges appear to be integral with the legitimate ATT bill. It's hard to spot the rip-off unless you are diligent and detailed about checking your phone bill.

I called USABD's "questions?" number several times to cancel but they don't answer. I called ATT and they are willing to credit me for two months, but they cannot block these charges - according to ATT only USABD can stop charging me.

I called the Nevada Attorney General's office and spoke to the Consumer Complaints representative. This is called "cramming". They will send me a complaint form. I will mail it back and they will contact USABD and tell them to stop. USABD's scam is costing me time and effort to get their bogus charges removed from our phone bill and I have still haven't reached closure. Heads-up. They appeared on our phone bill under The Billing Resource with charges applied against USABD Internet Solution Monthly Fee. Thanks to RipoffReport for helping to expose this.

Harafx Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scam-ZipWeb-Complaints-Review/internet/USABD-Zip-Web-USABD-Billing-Fraud-Encino-Internet-312641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scam ZipWeb Complaints Review