Complaint Review: Scana regulated

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anne — Riverdale Georgia
Scana regulated
Internet USA

Scana regulated I have been waiting to get my refund back from Scana, I have been geting the run aroun about my getting my money back. Its been over a month,and they keep giving me the run around... And as right now I have not gotten my refund as they promise me Internet

I had my services disconnected with scana regulated april 14, 2013 They told me that I would getting my refund back on april 24, 2013 I called them back after that date as they requested, there reply.was I had too wait thirty days before they could cancell they checks Well I was calling every day letting them know. But to make a long story short I have not received my refund check yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scana-regulated/internet/Scana-regulated-I-have-been-waiting-to-get-my-refund-back-from-Scana-I-have-been-geting-1053306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scana regulated