Complaint Review: Scanna Energy

• Reported By: Jay — Marietta Georgia USA
Scanna Energy
PO Box 100157, Internet United States of America

Scanna Energy Exorbitant Varaible Rates, Internet

Scanna Energy supposed to be best in providing best rate. But no more. I found a company which offers me 0.50 per therm. They can start my serrvice in Jan 2013. In the meanwhile my contract with Scanna ended in Nov and they put me on EXORBITANT VARIABLE RATE of $1.0190. So until my services with other company starts in Jan 2013, I will pay this heavy charge on my gas bill.

These is clear-cut looting. As such the gas prices are very high and now these looters also snatch you. Is there any way I can raise and make my voice heard to the related authorities. There is no longer cusumer importance. It is only their walltes. Can anyone suggest me an alternative to get rid of this company for 2 months??

Any help wisdom will be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scanna-Energy/internet/Scanna-Energy-Exorbitant-Varaible-Rates-Internet-975464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scanna Energy