Complaint Review: Scene PR Miami

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: Justice — Miami Florida
Scene PR Miami
Miami, Florida USA

Scene PR Miami Ysset Boan -False information - Scam Market - No rights for complaints - Won't give refunds even if services are not provided - Watch out Miami Florida

The service fee paid for an event in Art Basel - Style Market - was $450.00. I paid the fee with around a month in anticipation of the event , and was expecting to receive details on the event soon after payment. I sent several messages to ask for the location of the event but the information was not provided to me but 4 days before the event. I spoke with the organizer of the event Ysset Boan by phone to have more details on the market and to remind her to send me the exact address since it was going to be different for the Art Basel. She stated it was one block away from previous location and that there was going to be traffic of persons similar to the other location. The truth is that the location was a disaster, no one was walking by and therefore no sales. Since, many vendors were dissapointed at the situation we tried to approach her to find solutions and to ask why she told us information that was not accurate about the event. No solutions were proposed and her attitude was very indiferent to the situation and to the many of us that have been working with her for years. So as vendors that don't want to lose our small businesses we decided to gather emails of the people who were dissapointed at the situation. On which she approach me and told me to leave her event and that otherwise she would call the police to scort me out. The event was to last 3 days, so the second day I was preparing all my things just so at least to recuperate some money after from the $450 paid to her. To my surprise I received a message from her stating that I was not longer able to attend the event, that she was not refunding my money and that I was harassing her. To my fortune I knew of a new market and was able to get a space on that area. Soon after, I got in communication with the group of vendors that complaint to her and then we found out that she sent the same message to all the people that were unsatisfied and that spoke up against her event. None of us harassed her we were just not happy for what we paid for and were trying to find a solution or an explanation from her. That never came. On the third day of the event, she showed up at the market were many of the vendors that complaint were working. If she felt harassed by us, why would she come to a location were many of us were located?

We as market vendors also have rights to complaint and said if we don't feel satisfied for what we are paying for, it is a right in our country.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scene-PR-Miami/Miami-Florida/Scene-PR-Miami-Ysset-Boan-False-information-Scam-Market-No-rights-for-complaints-W-1105745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scene PR Miami