occasions

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Phyllis — Jennings Louisiana United States of America
Scentsomatic Direct

Scentsomatic Direct Patricia Wells or Howard Taylor This company took $1599.00 out of my checking acct. and never gave me product or services offered for that amount!!! Internet

On October 18,2012, I signed up with Scentsomatic as a executive distributor to sell their fragrances.  They took $1599.00 out of my checking acct. that day and sent me a receipt.  After numerous attempts to communicate with this company I have been unsuccessful to get a refund since they never fulfilled their obligation with product and training.
On Dec.14, 2012 I was instructed  to fax a form for a refund.  I complied with that and was still unsuccessful with receiving my refund so I reported them to the BBB and they sent a letter apologizing again and stating that I would get my money back within 10 days.

Again, I still have not received my money back!  The BBB has sent me a letter saying that they will not respond!  I have tried reaching this business by phone and can NEVER get anyone to answer the phone or return my calls!   Phyllis, Jennings LA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentsomatic-Direct/internet/Scentsomatic-Direct-Patricia-Wells-or-Howard-Taylor-This-company-took-159900-out-of-my-c-1020020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scentsomatic Direct