Complaint Review: Scentura Creations - CSI Creative Scents International - World Perfume

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2004

• Reported By:Sound Beach New York
Scentura Creations - CSI Creative Scents International - World Perfume
2 West Main Street, Bayshore, NY Bay Shore, New York U.S.A.

Scentura Creations, CSI Creative Scents International, World Perfume ripoff, now scamming Suffolk County Long Island, beware!! pyramid MLM multi level marketing Bay Shore New York

I replied to the ad in my local community paper about a job for those "loving music, fun and money. I enjoy all of these things so I gave a call. I was asked to come in for an interview the next day and indeed I did. I was asked a few questions and told to call back at 4:30 to see if I was selected for the second interview, I did, and I was. I was pretty excited.

Weekend ended and I reported back to their "office" on monday, promptly at 11:45 as asked. We strolled into a "meeting room" and waited. 15 minutes later, some dickhead in a button down shirt all open strolls in, and began to feed us bullshit. Luckily for me I had brought my pocket PC and was able to find a wireless connection. I googled the company name "Scentura Creations" and found out what a scam this company was.

I wasted a cumulative 5 hours of my time and half a tank of gas on a stupid scam. I feel pretty stupid, but I'm young and naive so I'm not too upset. I'm not going to fill in the information of how they scam you here because it would take up room and it can be found through google. Just wanted to warn those on long island to watch out for this company, CSI and Scentura Creations.

Kevin
Sound Beach, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2004 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentura-Creations-CSI-Creative-Scents-International-World-Perfume/Bay-Shore-New-York/Scentura-Creations-CSI-Creative-Scents-International-World-Perfume-ripoff-now-scamming-112480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scentura Creations - CSI Creative Scents International - World Perfume