Complaint Review: Scentura Creations, WMI

• Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: amelia — brooklyn New York United States of America
Scentura Creations, WMI
820 BROADWAY AVE BROOKLYN, New York United States of America

Scentura Creations, WMI SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...DONT BELIEVE IT, ITS A WASTE OF TIME!!! BROOKLYN, New York

this company is a lie!!!! i found the ad on craigslist under "costumer service". i called the number and a young lady answered by the name of jesse. she told me to come in the next day at 4:00pm. i went there and red flags were popping out all over! first off, the office was located on the third floor.i was scared to even go in the door, but i went in and the waiting room looked very small and dirty with about 8 chairs in it. then a young girl,looked like she was about 19 told me to fill out an application and wait for someone to come and interview me. then the lady, jesse, came out and interviewed me. she took me in the so called "office" which was small. it had a little desk in it and a chair which looked like it came from the waiting room.she took the application, and started asking me questions. she told me that i would be making 30,000.00 a year and that i would be my own boss. meanwhile while the interview is going on, i here a baby screaming on the top of its lungs.she told me to call back later on that day tio see if i was accepted for the sceond interview. i called back and she told me to come in on thursday for the second interview. not saying it would be 2 HOURS LONG!!!

i came back and there was about 30 people in what they call the "juice room"(which was very small)we were introduced to the so called "regional director" named tory gates who told us all this stuff about how they were open for 33years and that the presidents name is larry hahn and hes worth 310 million dollars, and that he used to live in his car.then he told us to write down the info they give us.he went into what the training was about. someone that was in with me asked and i remember because that was the question i wanted to ask was is it paid training troy gates told us yes. he said that we would get paid for the training 100.00 for the first week and by the end of the training we would get paid 250.00. then he picked who he wanted to hire. he told us if he called our name, go to his reseptionist and she will give you a time to come in on monday. he called 5 peoples name and said that was it. then he told us if we were still in the room we were the ones he was hiring.VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!he had those people come back for what..?

i stayed in the training for a week. thinking that it was paid training and that i would recieve the 100.00 on friday.thru that whole week they were tellin us that this is not a scam.one person that did not get hired said that he seen troy gates at broadway junction a couple months ago working as security! but yet he was saying he worked for scentura for 14 years and that he has been very successful. when we went in on monday they had us singing this rediculous songs.then on wed. they had us going out on the streets and sellin perfumes. the girls that i worked with were telling the people that if they buy it theyll lick it before they stick it and that if they buy it theyll write there number on the back of the box and all this other stuff.

to make a long story short at they end of the week they said that this is not paid training and that i had misunderstood what was said when i no i didnt because i wrote everything down that was on the bored and he wrote that up the.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THEY HAVE MANY LOCATIONS THRU OUT THE USA. THEY CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY WHEN THEY GET BUSTED. THEY WERE ON THE NEWS AND ALL THAT. DONT FALL FOR THIS AD!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2010 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentura-Creations-WMI/BROOKLYN-New-York-11221/Scentura-Creations-WMI-SCAMSCAMSCAMDONT-BELIEVE-IT-ITS-A-WASTE-OF-TIME-BROO-556040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scentura Creations, WMI