• Report: #198838

• Submitted: Thu, June 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Scentura Creations World Perfume
1248 Remington Road Schaumburg, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 847-490-1632
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Scentura Creations, World Perfume, Northwest Innovations, Bart Gallagher President, Nicole Cash: Vice President Scentura World Perfume ripoff Schaumburg, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Responding to a company in Chicago from Tampa based on your daughters interview?

I have just became familiar with the Scentura Creations or World Perfume scam today, and I am incensed as to what I am hearing and reading!

While I personally am not involved with this horrendous act, my daughter is in the beginning of the process and while I am located in Tampa, Fl you can bet that I will be a fly in any of these walls, and will put a stop to any of these practices in Tampa. We are debating to go on a bit in the process, just to confirm everything we have been reading.

My daughter was all excited about this supposed opportunity, even if it was for a short term gig until she could find something better. She called me, and it sounded so motivational, I had some doubts from the get go. Sure enough I googled Scentura Creations and that was all she wrote. I began reading some of the articles and was telling her about them. It was as if her notes from her second interview matched everything I was relaying to her.

This is unbelivable, and I can't fathom the fact that there are many many clueless people who will be taken for a ride and hurt in the process. There are so many people in need of real jobs, and there are people out there that can take advantage to the extent of making ones life miserable. Ignorance may not be an excuse, but we can't let this happen. Its gone on too long, this operation has to be shut down, at least let us give these morons a run for their money.

Patricia
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2006 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentura-Creations-World-Perfume/Schaumburg-Illinois-60193/Scentura-Creations-World-Perfume-Northwest-Innovations-Bart-Gallagher-President-Nicole-198838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scentura Creations World Perfume

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

GIVE ME A BREAK! Scentura Creations is a manufacturer of fragrances and this company is one of its customers. Scentura Creations does not wrong people as they are the manufacturer. Her notes match because the way we explain the business is cut and dried. If we had something to hide, would we then encourage note taking? Wouldn't we constantly create a new program if it wasn't all legit? People, GET OVER IT! We do what we say we are going to do! For once, follow through on just one committment for once in you life, and you may find not everyone is guilty of a scheme. For such intelligent people, you sure come across very dumb for the negative comments and criticisms I found on this site. Your stories baffle me and I am not the ripest apple that ever fell offf the tree. Did you ever think your daughter may not have told you all the info., the info. in the right context, or maybe you or she only heard what you wanted to hear and then formen an opinion, not based on youe experience, but the supposed experiences of the people who wrote negatively about S.C., but who never worked for them as they are only the manufacturer of the products! Bill
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC