Complaint Review: Scentura Creations

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Scentura Creations
scenturacreations.com Tampa, Florida United States of America

Scentura Creations ripoff, scam, waste of time, *ssholes Tampa Florida

I worked for Scentura about 4 months ago. I worked there for 3 weeks and was given "$75" for my bottles I sold, but I didn't get "cash" I got 3 bottles of perfume and was told to sell them at $25 each. This place is such bullshit. As far as I know, all the Tampa locations are gone now so hopefully someone did something about it.

A girl that I met while I worked there had her mom buy a lot of perfumes, over $400 worth and they fired her and she got NO money.

One more thing.... Rene and Olivia, you were sweet, but to Dickens.... a nice big fat F*** YOU!

Sabrina Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2005 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentura-Creations/Tampa-Florida-33611/Scentura-Creations-ripoff-scam-waste-of-time-ssholes-Tampa-Florida-131625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scentura Creations