Complaint Review: Scentura - Enterprises

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:O'Fallon Missouri
Scentura - Enterprises
2305 FEE FEE, STE 3 Westport, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-453-4999
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Scentura - Enterprises scams and stupid people Westport Missouri

First off, I am glad I found this website and the first posting of the lady that thought it was too good to be true. She was correct and I thank her for the heads up. Second the person who said, "You are not unemployed, you are unemployable" is not too bright because you would want to research anything available online about a company before considering employment with them. Third the guy who says he does work for them can't spell. And last; I got a call from them last week about being an "office manager" and I asked what type of company and the lady first said, "The perfume/fragrance business". When I asked if it involved selling perfume she said they will tell you all that at the interview, I said, "No thanks". I get another call Monday, same company same line about the office manager and when I asked this time she just said they will tell you all of that when you come in. So I AM glad I researched this and I am glad I did not waste my time driving all the way to Westport!!

Nancy knows better
O'Fallon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentura-Enterprises/Westport-Missouri/Scentura-Enterprises-scams-and-stupid-people-Westport-Missouri-466017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scentura - Enterprises